The Institut Henri Poincaré Cercle des Partenaires (Corporate Patrons Club) was created in November 2015 with 9 companies: 80Cap, Airbus, Atos, BNP Paribas, Huawei, IBM, Orange RTE and Thales. Depending on their size and specificity, companies provide financial support in kind and/or in skills. Find below the testimonials of the companies :
The Corporate Patrons Club has several objectives:
- to involve the economic world in the Maison Poincaré project,
- to bring science closer to society,
- create a network of partners around the Maison Poincaré project,
- to structure the relations between institutional, industrial and associative partners,
- to be a space for exchanges between scientists, industrialists, prescribers and the general public,
- to contribute to the realization of the project and its sustainability by providing skills, equipment and/or funding.